Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
Innovative. Exciting. Sophisticated. Those are the words being used to describe The Pad, the world’s first “cybertecture” apartment tower.
Cybertecture is a new approach to design that combines technology, architecture and interior design to create the ultimate living experience.
Tilting at a seven-degree angle, The Pad will be an amazing feat of engineering and design. It will embody “Living the Future” and become an icon in the Dubai skyline.
It will be a 24-story tower with 231 “intelligent” apartments that push the boundaries of architectural design and revolutionize the way people interact with their surroundings.
Consider some of these innovative amenities:
- ICLUB: clubhouse space with digital water environments, gym, nap shells, oxygen bars
- Swimming Deck: suspended infinity pool with views of the creek
- Media Jacuzzis: Jacuzzi lounges equipped with waterproof touchscreens that access movies or live news wires
- Underwater Concert: underwater swimming with a choice of music
- Media Deck Chairs: ultrasonic speakers allow listening to music from a deck chair without using headphones and without disturbing others
- Aerobics Section: outdoor aerobic studios with a wide range of classes
- Lap Pool: for more intense swimming workout sessions
- Half Basketball Court: 2 on 2 court for more fun and fitness
- Running Track: circles the iClub and makes running convenient
- Barbeque Gathering Area: grills and comfortable seating
- Retail Area: shops, cafes and restaurants
- Ample Parking: under cover and with state-of-the-art security
Like the building’s exterior, the interiors of The Pad will be futuristic and unmatched. They will be intelligently designed with extra storage capacity, high-quality fittings, top-of-the-line appliances and premium quality finishes.
The Pad features a variety of floor plans including studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments and lofts. It will be the quintessential home providing cool living accommodations that seamlessly interacts with modern technology.
Some of the unique features of the apartments include:
- iReality: Each apartment will have a virtual reality projection wall linking it in real time to different locations worldwide. iReality makes the physical confines and location of the apartment disappear. For example, the view from the apartment can be linked to a view of the New York skyline in real life. Residents can live life as virtual tourists from a range of 62 different worldwide destinations.
- iHealth: Bathroom will monitor residents health, enabling them to get an update on weight, fat content, temperature and blood pressure and provide them with a report which can be viewed on bathroom mirrors, which transform into LCD screens.
- iSecurity: No need for keys. RFID proximity tags will automatically unlock/lock doors and detect residents arrival.
- Customization: Lights and music at the Pad can mirror the moods of the resident. Change the color of the apartment’s lighting. Change the music. Program lights to change if their phone rings or if the news will start. The look of the entrance area of every apartment can be customized with digital messages.
- iEntertainment: Every apartment will have karaoke and DVD entertainment systems. Residents can chose from a variety of music and videos on demand at their convenience.
- iArt: The iPad has a server that allows apartments to access a wide database of artists and paintings. Choose what painting to project on the wall at any time.
- iPod Dock: Each apartment will be fitted with an iPod docking station which will enable owners to listen to their music all over the apartment.
- iFamily and Friends: Family and friends can be given a device which allows them to stay in touch via video conferencing. Instead of viewing them on a webcam, residents can have their images broadcast on the walls of the apartment.
- iRotation Rooms: Residents of the two-bedroom apartments can have a unique living experience by rotating their lounge area 360 degrees to change their view of the Burj or the creek.
The Pad is located at the waterfront of Dubai Creek in the heart of Business Bay, just off the commercial corridor of Sheikh Zayed Road.
Settled among landscaped gardens and a network of roads and waterways, Business Bay encompasses the Dubai International Financial Centre, the World Trade and Convention Center and the Emirates Towers Hotel.
It is an exclusive, prestigious address that easily connects to all other parts of Dubai via water taxis, the Metro, and main roads.
The Pad is being developed by OMNIYAT properties, one of the most distinguished and successful developers in the region. Construction on The Pad began in July 2007 and is expected to be complete by the beginning of 2010.
Prices start at approximately $423,000 USD and go up to $1.5 million for the large lofts.
If would like to learn more about this condo hotel,
please feel free to ask us specific questions or request
a detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours
(usually much sooner). Contact us at info@CondoHotelsDubai.com
or call (954) 450-1929 .