Condo Hotels Dubai Condo Hotels Dubai

Free Report on Condo Hotels in Dubai

Condo Hotels Dubai Home
Dubai Overview
Condo Hotel Overview
Featured Properties
Ask the Expert
Condo Hotels U.S.
About Us
Contact Us

Condo Hotels Dubai

Coming Soon . . .

Jasmine Garden


Thailand Island – The World Islands
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Jasmin Garden

Like nothing else ever before developed, Jasmine Garden will be an ultra-luxurious resort on a one-of-a-kind, 6.2 acre island. The island, representing the country of Thailand, will be one of The World Islands, a collection of 300 man-made islands shaped into the continents of the globe located just 2.5 miles off the coast of mainland Dubai. 

Visible from space and measuring over 5.5 miles wide and 4 miles in length, the $5 billion (USD) World Islands project is has garnered worldwide attention and is attracting celebrities like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and David Beckham as residents. 

Jasmine Garden will be a five-star island community surrounded by white sandy beach and the Andaman Sea. A mere 37 buildings in all will be built on the island, which will include only 131 residences.

It will be associated with a well-respected national brand, although the name has not yet been announced.

The design will be architecturally inspired by traditional Thai culture, and the developer will import materials direct from Asia for construction. And even though you’d be living on an island, buildings will only account for 36% of the total area. The remaining 64% will be natural, lush landscaping and man-made beaches.

Jasmin Garden

Don’t worry about feeling like you live on a deserted island.  Jasmine Garden is anything but that.  It will combine Thai style with 21st century conveniences and amenities including:

  • Five-star spa
  • Swimming pools
  • Health club
  • Marina
  • Gourmet restaurants
  • Stores
  • 24-hour concierge
  • Private beach
  • Intelligent electronics
  • Direct wireless communication

When you buy a residence at Jasmine Garden, you can choose to live in it or place it in the managed rental program to offset the cost of ownership, much like a traditional condo hotel unit.  Details about the rental program are still being determined.

With only 131 residences available at Jasmine Garden on Thailand Island, Dubai, this development will be extremely exclusive and will likely sell out very quickly as has been the case on other islands that are part of The World.

Jasmin Garden

Jasmine Garden’s residences will come in a variety of styles.  Floorplans include studios, one-bedroom lofts, two-bedroom suites, three-bedroom townhouses and four-bedroom water or beach villas. They will range in size from 904 to 4,336 square feet.

Prices for the residences have not yet been firmly determined, but we anticipate that they will be approximately as follows:  Studio units will start at $1.7 million.  One-bedroom suites will start at $2.3 million.  Four-bedroom water villas will start at $8 million.  And four-bedroom beach villas will start at $8.3 million.  Again, these prices have not yet been confirmed.

Construction on Jasmine Garden is expected to begin by early 2009.  The developer is currently awaiting hand over of the land from the master developer (Nakheel).  The anticipated completion date is late 2011.

Pending the announcement of the national brand that will be associated with Jasmine Garden, the developers of this property are currently gathering a VIP waiting list.  However, they have quietly released just a handful of units now.  Details available upon request.  We can also notify you as soon as all of the rest of the condo hotel units can be reserved for purchase. 

If you would like your name added to the Jasmine Garden VIP List, simply e-mail us your first and last name, mailing address and phone number.  This information is required by the developer and will not be sold or used improperly.  (We hate spam too.) 

Please forward your contact details to or call (954) 450-1929. We will confirm receipt of your information.

Copyright © Condo Hotels Dubai: Global Real Estate Company, LLC | Licensed Real Estate Broker
1368 N.W. 165th Ave. | Pembroke Pines, FL 33028 | Ph: 954-450-1929 | Resources